To Add a New Player to the List
- Email the picture you want to have put online.
- The name of at least one character.
- Your name (optional).
- If you want to add any notes below the pictures, clearly indicate in the email which notes go with which pictures.
- Any additional information you want to add to your page (instant messenger names, email, etc...).
- Tell me the name of the character / player page this is for.
- If you are adding a new picture, email the new picture to update with. If you want to replace an old picture, indicate which to swap the new one with.
- If you want a picture removed, clearly indicate which one.
- If you want to remove or change notes below your existing picture(s) or your additional information, be clear about which text to change.
You can email your picture to me at olmsteadlm@gmail.com - along with the info indicated above, and I'll update them as I get to them. Note: I answer the email associated with my CM forum account MUCH faster than the email listed here. I prefer if you email to my CM forum email.
If you are having problems emailing to me, you can contact me through the following:
In game page : Fawen
Forum PM: Fawen F.
MSN : rugbypropper@hotmail.com
Yahoo: olmsteadlm@yahoo.com
AIM: hurstu83
Note: Do not contact me like this unless you are unsure how to send, or you are having problems. Send your pictures using the above email instructions.
Take care :)
~Lana
